Kwara-born developer, Kayode Joseph provides affordable houses to Abuja residents 

0
278

No doubt, Kayode Joseph has used his housing estate to put smile on the faces of many house seekers in Abuja. He has used his estate to change the widely held belief that if you are not a billionaire, you can’t own a house in Abuja.

The Kwara-born developer born about four decades ago has not only make houses accessible to people, he has lessen the challenges by making it affordable and convenient.

With his Grandeur Square and Cubes Estate registered under Joshkay and Co Nig. Ltd, Joseph made the process of getting a house stress-less and also proved to be a trusted company where people can always run to.

Locations of all Grandeur Estates within Abuja include: Behind Federal Housing Authority Estate, adjacent Living Faith Church, Lugbe. Along Airport Road, Abuja – Located beside Jedo Estate, Sabon Lugbe Road; Federal Housing Authority Estate (FHA) Estate lane, Airport Road, Abuja; Along Idu Train Station Road, Idu, Abuja and Kuchiako Kuje, Abuja.

Paper work of the estate is complete as Grandeur Square and Cubes Estate does not engage in dubious transaction of selling a plot of land to more than one customer.

The prices of their housing estates are affordable to the people. There are standardised prices for different land sizes and building prototypes.

The prices of the Grandeur Square and Cubes Estate are determined by current market value giving consideration to the current economic strength of the nation.

The price of lands can be reviewed intermittently, negotiated and agreed upon through consultation and dialogue with clients if market determination of prices change over time.

To confirm how trustworthy the company is, all payments are made into the company’s official Bank account.

Grandeur Square and Cubes Estate also have one year instalment plan for people that cannot pay at once. The estate company allows such client to pay up to 60 per cent of the price before a plot is allocated or offered to them. But the balance (i.e. the remaining 40% ) must be paid within six months before they can commence construction work.

Speaking with the CEO of Joshkay and Co. Nig Ltd, Kayode Joseph, he explained that his dream of seeing everybody own a house was why he went into real estate.

Joseph who is also one of the executive members of the  Real Estate Developer Association of Nigeria Abuja branch said the real estate firm has resolve to helping Nigerians solve problems of shelter.

He explained that the company embarked on a research and discovered that fear of fraud and limited resources have been the major debacles that have halted the dreams of many from owning a house .

He added, “We realise each of these factors on every one of our assignments, which is why our clients consistently rate our construction management services very high.

“The company over the years has partaken in different projects in the areas of building construction and surveying.

“We understand what is involved, we are experienced managers and we have required skills.

“Essential to our management approach is the partnering atmosphere that we develop, in which we integrate the efforts of all team members and focus them on the common goal of successful project completion, working co-operatively with each stakeholder to achieve this goal.”

Meanwhile, Grandeur Square and Cubes Estate is planning to launch one of the biggest estates in Ilorin, Kwara state capital.

The launching is expected to take place before the end of this year.

Speaking on the proposed Kwara Estate, Joseph added that his dream is to see that every indigenes of Kwara own a house.

 

 

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here