Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology has said the resumption date for all Primary, Secondary schools and Government Science and Technical Colleges in the state is Monday 18th January 2021.
A statement by the Commissioner, Prof. Abayomi Arigbabu on Friday indicated this.
He, however, added that with the emergence of the second wave of COVID-19 parent/guardians, teachers, schools administrators and other stakeholders must ensure full compliance with all COVID-19 protocols/guidelines as released by Nigeria Centre for Diaease Control and Government.
This include, among others:
* Wearing of facemask by all learners, teachers and other non-teaching staff at all time;
* Use of infrared thermometer for temperature check;
* Use of hand washing facilities with soap and water;
* Use of hand sanitizer;
* Social and physical distancing should be maintained while large gathering such as assembly should be discouraged
* Isolation room, health clinic/bay already created in schools should be functional and regularly maintained.